What forms of payment does the Washoe County Recorder accept?

The Recorder's office will accept cash, check, money order/cashier's check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) as payment for recording fees, transfer tax and document copy orders including certified copies of marriage certificates.

If paying with a credit or debit card, a 3.5% processing fee will apply.